Want to meet a creative person you can have a beer with? Literally?
“Literary Beers” are small group discussions hosted by creative people (authors, artists, editors and others). Literary Beer sessions will be held in the “Literary Beers” space in the Exhibit Hall, around the corner from the Info Desk. Please check Exhibit Hall maps and signage for the exact location or ask the lovely volunteers at Info Desk.
Sessions are strictly limited to nine attendees per table (plus the hosting creative person). Three additional alternate slots will be available.
- Each session time slot will have one or two hosts, each with their own table.
- Advance sign-up is highly advised!
- Sign-up sheets will be available at the Info Desk first thing in the morning, day of session. After the Info Desk closes, the sheets will be with the Literary Beer staff in the Literary Beer Space.
- Attendees are allowed to sign up for other people but may only sign up for one slot per table per session.
- Substitutions are not allowed – the person on the list must be the person who attends.
- When signing up, you will be asked to provide a badge name and number.
- Three alternate slots will be available in case an attendee cancels or does not show up. Attendees who have not shown up by the scheduled start of the session will have their place assigned to an alternate. You may join a session as it starts if there are still slots available.
- Please obtain your beverage of choice before the session starts and bring it with you. (Despite the name, beers are not required for participation.) These may be purchased at various concession stands near by.
- Literary Beer staff will not serve nor dispense any drinks. They’re not allowed to. Please don’t ask.
- Literary Beer sessions are listed on the program schedule. Any changes will be announced in daily programming schedule updates.
Sign-up sheets will be available as follows:
|Session Times||Sign-Up Sheets Available|
|Wednesday 3 pm– 8 pm||Wednesday 12 pm|
|Thursday 4 pm – 9 pm||Thursday 10 am|
|Friday 4pm – 9 pm||Friday 10 am|
|Saturday 3 pm – 8 pm||Saturday 10 am|
|Sunday 12 pm – 4 pm||Sunday 10 am|